- The challenges the Chief Intellectual Property Officer at Philips faced when aligning IP with business strategy
- The importance of putting IP culture at the heart of your business with the Head of Legal IPR, Atos
- How external providers can help IP leaders better align with the business and protect their rights
- What will have the biggest impact on the IP sector in 2016
- The main differences between cross licensing and the sale of IP in the US and Asia Pac and the reasons for these differences
- How the cultural differences can affect this and how you can overcome this.
- Top tips on how to have a successful IP monetization strategy
- The top trends to expect in 2016
Coming to a desktop near you...IP leaders from Airbus, DSM and Ferrer feature in a brand new Defenders comic strip.
Download the complimentary comic to find out from these Globetrotting Defenders:
- What steps they are taking to drive efficiencies and overcome hurdles as everyone strives to do ‘more for less’ moving into 2015
- Which global regions they are finding the most challenges and how they are handling them
- What business and economic changes on the horizon will have the biggest impact on the IP world going forward
The 2017 IP Report: Investment Priorities is a definitive guide to the top challenges, projects and biggest investment priorities shaping the strategies of IP, Patent, Trademark and Brand Protection leaders from global corporates across the high tech, telecoms, software, pharmaceutical, retail, FMCG, online, oil & gas and engineering industries. Which challenges are keeping Heads of IP awake at night? And which services and solutions are they prioritising in 2017? You can find answers to these questions and many more in this critical investment report!