IP, Patent, Trademark & Brand Protection Strategy
Andreas Hohenberger, Head of Trademarks at AB Electrolux, Sweden, joins Global IP Exchange to discuss the impact of acquiring new companies on the trademark portfolio and brand protection strategy, and how the company is tackling counterfeiting problems in China.
Preparation Of Mechanical Patent Applications And Their Navigation Through The United States Patent Office
Watch this interview to learn from Michael Kock, Global Head IP, Syngenta AG as he shared advice on the issue of compliance with the Nagoya Protocol on Handling Biological Diversity. Michael discusses the governance models that need to be established and the processes and tools that can be used to ensure global compliance, as well as sharing his views on what lies ahead for the IP world in 2016.
Jan de Visser, Senior Director, IP&S Manager Brand Protection, Philips shares his top 3 tips on global trademark enforcement, including enforcement in Asia and Africa, plus relationships with enforcement agencies. Jan also explains what he thinks will have an impact on the IP sector in 2016 and how external solutions providers should be supporting IP directors.
Phil Collins, Head of Security, Bernard Matthews explains the benefits of their holistic security management and brand protection concept, how he overcame challenges to implement this new way of working and the tolls and technologies they have utilised to fight attacks to the brand.
- How to ensure the IP and legal department is coordinating with the wider corporate structure to reach common business goals
- What solutions and services are most crucial for aiding patent management and litigation strategies
- What the future has in store for the IP world
- Current trends in IP and how this has affected their companies
The Global IP Exchange has just released a series of exclusive interviews with Nintendo, Nestle and Technicolor focusing on IP management and the protection and commercialisation of their IP.
- Nestlé: Capturing Infringers To Sustain The Quality And Value Of Your Original Product
Caroline Perriard, Senior Legal Counsel – Digital/ E-Commerce, Nestlé Legal
- Nintendo: Capturing Infringers To Sustain The Quality And Value Of Your Original Product
Neil Boyd, Senior European Counsel, IP Enforcement, Nintendo
- Technicolor: Golden Opportunity – Commercialising Your IP By Converting Assets Into Capital To Profitably Grow Your Business
Manuele Wahl, SVP Technology & Trademark Licensing, Technicolor
Download your free copy today!