The Agenda gives you detail and insight into the learning and networking opportunities available at the Exchange. Allowing you to visualise how you and your company can benefit from attending the event, benchmarking with senior attendees and, perhaps most importantly, discover how the Exchange can ensure you are always at the cutting edge when it comes to new technologies and developments.
Download our exclusive report today and discover the top ten trends expected to impact In House Intellectual Property departments in 2019.
From digitalisation, monetisation and engagement initiatives to the increased pressure from geo-political turbulence, emerging markets and the competitive landscape, 2019 will be a big year for investing in IP solutions to combat these common, but troublesome challenges.
Grab your copy of our exclusive report today to find out what the future holds for the patent, trademark and brand protection department and shape your strategy for the year ahead.
The Global IP Exchange has just released exclusive data on patent applications sent to the European Office. Discover industry insights by sector and geographic region by downloading the infographic to find out more!
The 2018 intellectual property USA investment report summarises the areas in which the Chief IP Counsels are investing in.
Download the report to find out more!
At this years Global IP Exchange, we were delighted to welcome so many of the leading IP professionals to gather in one place from a whole array of sectors to discuss and debate IP strategies for 2018 and beyond including:Building Patent, Trademark and Brand Protection Awareness Within Your Department And Across The Wider Company To Strategically Drive Value And Innovation; Protecting Your IP In Emerging Markets And Across The Various Jurisdictions; Generating Value From Your Patent Portfolio and Transforming Your Department With The Latest Technologies.
Download the report for all the details!
Find out which sponsors attended our 2018 Global IP Exchange and how the event provided a great business development opportunity to meet with senior IP leaders.
As digitalisation continues to drive a faster moving on-demand culture within society, counterfeiters have capitalised on this movement, utilizing online markets, domain name registration and social media advertising to specifically target this modern consumer market. With often near-replicates of the original products, yet with often considerable faults or dangerous components that only become apparent after package is delivered, consumers can often feel cheated by the brand.
Download the report for full details!
- The challenges the Chief Intellectual Property Officer at Philips faced when aligning IP with business strategy
- The importance of putting IP culture at the heart of your business with the Head of Legal IPR, Atos
- How external providers can help IP leaders better align with the business and protect their rights
- What will have the biggest impact on the IP sector in 2016
The Agenda for Global IP Exchange 2019 is currently being developed with through in-depth research. If you would like to add to this research, or perhaps get involved as a speaker, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Fill the form below to discover last year’s agenda.
- The main differences between cross licensing and the sale of IP in the US and Asia Pac and the reasons for these differences
- How the cultural differences can affect this and how you can overcome this.
- Top tips on how to have a successful IP monetization strategy
- The top trends to expect in 2016
What are IP leaders investing in to enhance the value of their IP? As we move into 2017, the majority of in-house IP leaders have realised that to enhance the strategic value of their IP and to move from being viewed as a cost centre to a strategic contributor to the business, it’s essential that their strategy is closely aligned with their business goals and communicated effectively across the global business.
Download the full report to find out more!
- How to ensure the IP and legal department is coordinating with the wider corporate structure to reach common business goals
- What solutions and services are most crucial for aiding patent management and litigation strategies
- What the future has in store for the IP world
- Current trends in IP and how this has affected their companies
The Global IP Exchange has just released a series of exclusive interviews with Nintendo, Nestle and Technicolor focusing on IP management and the protection and commercialisation of their IP.
- Nestlé: Capturing Infringers To Sustain The Quality And Value Of Your Original Product
Caroline Perriard, Senior Legal Counsel – Digital/ E-Commerce, Nestlé Legal
- Nintendo: Capturing Infringers To Sustain The Quality And Value Of Your Original Product
Neil Boyd, Senior European Counsel, IP Enforcement, Nintendo
- Technicolor: Golden Opportunity – Commercialising Your IP By Converting Assets Into Capital To Profitably Grow Your Business
Manuele Wahl, SVP Technology & Trademark Licensing, Technicolor
Download your free copy today!
Over the past 6 months, we have had the pleasure of interviewing a group of true thought leaders in the IP space globally, plus we have heard from a range of IP experts during lively panel discussions and presentations at the IP Exchange events. From talking idea generation and improving revenue streams with the Head of Innovation at Siemens AG, to discussing the future for the IP sector with Uber, we have been able to dig deep into the themes of innovation and IP, driving a successful IP culture, overcoming IP management challenges thrown up by digitalisation and much more.
In this eMagazine, you can read insightful interviews plus watch presentations and panel discussions to help you build and drive forward your own IP strategy.
The 2017 IP Report: Investment Priorities is a definitive guide to the top challenges, projects and biggest investment priorities shaping the strategies of IP, Patent, Trademark and Brand Protection leaders from global corporates across the high tech, telecoms, software, pharmaceutical, retail, FMCG, online, oil & gas and engineering industries. Which challenges are keeping Heads of IP awake at night? And which services and solutions are they prioritising in 2017? You can find answers to these questions and many more in this critical investment report!