What’s New for 2018?
2018 will greatly change the IP landscape. To reflect this, we have changed our agenda to provide a spotlight for these challenges that leading Heads of IP, Patent, Trademark and Brand Protection are facing on a day to day basis. With even more interactive sessions than ever before, our attendees will be able to delve and explore these challenges and share expertise through a selection of peer discussions, new networking opportunities and polling opportunities:
Reflect and Connect
- New to the agenda, our ‘Reflect and Connect’ session will help you to identify attendees with shared interests that truly builds long lasting partnerships
- Our relaxed drinks reception will facilitate discussion across the key themes of the day by splitting the room into zones
- Feel free to explore the themes at your own leisure while also helping you to identify attendees with shared interests and network with them over drinks
Trademark and Brand Protection Stream
- A dedicated and focused Trademark and Brand Protection stream facilitating in depth discussion on the highest priorities within the trademark and brand protection departments
- Explore how to effectively implement Trademark and Brand Protection strategies that securely protect your products from infringement across online, B2B and high street markets
Innovation and R&D Stream
- Launching our ‘Innovation and R&D Stream’ specifically designed to build connections between the Heads of IP, Patent and R&D departments to drive innovation
- Explore how R&D and IP departments can strategically implement proactive strategies by aligning processes and goals to achieve a fully synchronised system
Even More Interactive Sessions!
- Our attendees love interactive sessions, so this we have added even more opportunities to discuss the latest trends and challenges over peer discussion, networking, and live polling